A Shot Above of WNC LLC.
How can our 3D Virtual Tours help your listing?
At A Shot Above of WNC, we offer 3D Virtual Tours
as an add-on to other services offered or stand alone product. We offer both Matterport (premium pricing) and iGUIDE 3D Virtual Tours to be able to meet your needs and budget exactly.
Why do you need/want a 3D Virtual Tour (not simply a picture slideshow) for your listing?
* Having a 3D Virtual Tour of your listing is like having Open House 24/7/365. It's literally like you or an assistant being at the home around the clock for showings regardless of time, weather, or other engagements.
* Including a real estate 3D Virtual Tour in a home listing gives the potential buyer a perspective that a still photo and slide show tours can't replicate.
* When a potential buyer can see that 3D view before seeing the property in person, they can find what they’re looking for more quickly and efficiently.
* 3D Virtual Tours are effective, affordable, and engaging for your clients who are looking to purchase or lease a property..
* With more than 90% of home buyers searching online for properties, Floor Plans and 3D Virtual Tours rank highest as the “Very Useful” features, according to a National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey.
* Having a 3D Virtual Tour attached to your listing will make it stand out from all the rest w/o tours.
* 3D Virtual Tours offer benefits and alleviates anxieties for all parties . And now, at a time when agents are adapting to stay-at-home orders in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, an efficient and engaging tool is just what an agent needs in the toolbox.
* You can embed our 3D Virtual Tour on your website and share it across your social media platforms.
* Using our 3D Virtual Tour you can also interact with your clients, answer their questions, and give them a custom “walk-through” of the property in realtime.
* Our iGUIDE 3D Virtual Tours include a professionally drafted floor plans with room dimensions and total floor areas depicted for no additional charges.
* FAST - Our iGUIDE 3D Virtual Tours "could possibly" be up and running (excluding holidays and weekends) in as little as 24 hours.